Motivation Technologies, based in St. Louis, MO, has an immediate need for an entry-level Content Coordinator.
In this role, you will interact directly with our Content Development team to ensure all content is developed and posted based on the client’s requirements.
The Content Development team consists of 2-3 individuals who work directly with our internal staff.
You will be working on an international, online training and incentive program for a Fortune 50 client.
A position with Motivation Technologies ensures that you will be exposed to several different technologies and opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic HTML/CSS/jQuery coding with strong interest to learn and grow skills
- Basic understanding and use of current versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Exhibits impeccable attention to detail and proofreading
- Very strong organizational skills with a very strong desire to complete projects on time
- Strong/Professional communication skills via e-mail and in person.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients and projects a must.
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress or similar) or a proprietary/in-house content management system a plus.
- Knowledge of the use of developer tools such as the ones built into Google Chrome or Internet Explorer a plus
- Data processing experience and familiarity with writing database queries a plus
- Assists Account Team with custom content, system configuration, monitoring and testing needs.
- Degree preferred, but not required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with match
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance with flexible work schedules
- Relaxed dress-code
Only candidates with the above qualifications will be considered. Candidate must be eligible to work in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Salary will be dependent on experience and skills.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment as well as flexible work schedules and an opportunity for growth. To apply, please forward your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org